Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I felt dread

I am feeling sick, Someone helped me. I am too confused over u. I now only realised tat during tat month we fought and came back during Jan year. Then now u disappear away but i only got one chance to talk to u . I don`t want puzzle games from u anymore. I am getting a life next year and don`t want unwanted memories to bring along.

Sha , i think u only know what i am talking about after times i telling about this story. I wished i am riding overseas.

The voice i never hear from her on the phone. I would wait for her to call me and could talk things out, but for now GUYS!! i missed bang bros, Peaceful clubbing and weird laughters.

And nowdays i dont have hangovers but still once i got high for this month. I reduced my alcoholism not much though.

No comments: